About the Role :
Pachama is looking for a Recruiter to grow and scale our teams. We are seeking our first in-house full cycle recruiter to join the team.
You will : own full-cycle recruiting and deliver best-in-class candidate experience.
This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
Location: Remote (must be North American based)
Who we are: Pachama is a mission-driven company looking to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, responsible companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide. We are backed by mission-aligned investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Amazon Climate Fund, Chris Sacca, Saltwater Ventures, and Paul Graham.
- Partner with business leads and senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Own and drive foundational project and program work that will lay the path for our teams to scale
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance and People Ops, Benefits, to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
We’re looking for
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 3+ years experience scaling and building recruiting processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible PTO and all company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Home Office Stipend
- Learning & Development Stipend